Having a spare room in your unit gives you the opportunity to dedicate space to your unique interests. Here are 5 unique and easy ways to utilize a spare room:
- Create a home gym. Depending on the size of the room, this could be some free weights and a treadmill, or a full gym set-up.
- Music room. If you play an instrument or have a big collection of music, using your spare room as a place to display and play music is a great option.
- Game room. If you are an avid video game player, why not set up a TV and your gaming console along with some comfortable chairs for the perfect gaming environment. Or, if you’re feeling nostalgic, fill the room with old arcade games.
- Extra closet space. Have a passion for collecting shoes, purses, hats, etc.? Turn your spare room into a place to store and display your collection.
- Sitting room. Sometimes it’s nice to just have a room separate from the living area to relax. This space could also double as a guest room by adding a futon.
Take for example the beautiful solarium space in 801 King Street West, Suite 715 in Toronto. The additional room has ample natural light and could easily accommodate any of the suggestions above to suit the owner's needs.
Upon entering the suite, you will immediately be drawn to the naturally lit kitchen and dining/living areas. The kitchen comes equipped with ample cabinet space and quality appliances including a stainless steel refrigerator, stove, microwave, and built-in dishwasher. The breakfast bar is perfect for enjoying meals and conversation, or relax in the cozy living room while sipping your morning coffee. This open concept suite is ideal for entertaining guests or just enjoying the space in serenity.
[Kitchen/Living Room of 801 King Street West, Toronto]
To discuss your real estate needs, contact Robert today.
To learn more about this property, click here.
To view the most recent TREB market watch report click here.
Re/Max West Realty Inc., Brokerage
Independently owned and operated
C: (416) 887-2049
O: (416) 760-0600